Thursday, November 25, 2010

Forget Diets, Plant Tomatoes - a metaphoric, hypnotic journey to stop emotional eating

OK so, I wrote my book. Now I have to figure out the blog. The book's title is different
than the book, as I thought with search engines, that I would probably get the tomato growers.

My book can be seen on Preview at Amazon at

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1071573

It is a self help book!
Diets do not work because they do not address the causes of emotional eating.
This book is about my client's stories and what I have learned.
Now what can I learn from you???


 

2 comments:

  1. Diets don't work, but planting tomatoes does! (Metaphorically speaking, of course.) I'm so excited about FDPT's potential to help all the unhappy, overweight emotional eaters out there -- there's lots of us. When we learn how to let of messed-up thoughts and feelings through the FDPT program, the world can be our oyster (our tomato??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weiswrite - Thank you for blogging. So excited also.I love those shiny, healthy tomatoes.

    Lycopene has been shown to have all kinds of health benefits.

    Red foods - red wine also !!! Something about the color red. Makes me want to smile. :)

    ReplyDelete